CeoAndhra Electronic Registration For other Id Card In A.P…..
Every candidate should have voter ID card for voting in Elections. It is also used as an identification proof for various purposes. Every candidate who has completed the age of 18 can get the voter ID card.
CeoAndhra Form 6 AP New Voter Enrollment Registration
The office of Chief Electoral officer (CEO) will supervise under the control of Election Commission of India. This Office will take over all the works such us conduct of elections, Bye-elections for Andhra Pradesh and A.P legislative Assembly and Council. They are also issuing Identity cards to Electors.
Now, voter ID cards can be applied in online at ceoandhra.nic.in official portal. There are various steps in the process of e-registration for the voter ID card. The forms can be downloaded from ceoandhra.nic.in website.Various forms such as
- Form – 6 which is used for new enrollment.
- Form – 8 is used to correct any details relating to the voter.
- Form – 8A is to change the Address within the same Assembly constituency.
- A photo must be uploaded when it is not done in online Application. You can apply online application at ceoandhra.nic.in..
The candidate who had registered in online at ceoandhra.nic.in can know the status of the application details. As a result, the time consumption for filling the application in written manner will be reduced. The man power service will also be reduced. The updates will be received within a few weeks, until that the applicant should wait for the status to update patiently. The video on e-registration is also available in the website with audio by the experts. So the applicant before registration can go through the video for the instructions on how to register step by step. This ceoandhra.nic.in is specially created to apply for Voter ID Card in online. This site will be very useful for the newly applying candidates.
- For More Details AP New Voter Enrollment Registration (Form 6) Please Visit ceoandhra.nic.in