Friends here we can see How to Know District Wise and Assembly Wise polling Station at ceoandhra.nic.in website or Search your name in Assembly Wise polling Station at ceoandhra.nic.in. Here we give the easiest process to know where you will vote in which polling station. Here i will show you.
How to check my name in Electoral Roll list (Assembly Polling Station Wise) at ceoandhra.nic.in
1. Friends first you will logon into ceoandhra.nic.in website.
2. After opening the Ceoandhra.nic.in website It will shows like an option i.e “PDF Electoral Rolls”. Click on “PDF Electoral Rolls”.
3. After click on “PDF Electoral Rolls” a new tab will be opened on your screen.
It will shows like this “Draft Electoral Rolls (Special Summary Revision-2014)”.
You will Select District Name (Nellore, Prakasam, Medak, Guntur, Krishna, Nalgonda, Warangal, East Godavari, West Godavari, Anantapur, Kurnool, Kadapa, Khammam, Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Mahboobnagar etc).
4. After select your district then again “Select Assembly Constituency”.
5. After you can “Select Assembly Constituency” click on the button i.e “Get Polling Stations”.
After click on the “Get Polling Stations” it will shows the polling stations list. You can get like Telugu or English language also.